Visited over 20, lived and worked in 5 countries, my life has been a series of tales stamped all over the pages of 2 expired and 1 current passport I carry. I love to travel, cook, eat, explore, click and capture moments through my lens but most importantly I love to talk and probably that is why I spent most of my professional period as a Training Specialist. I spent over a decade learning from and developing people who crossed my paths until at 37 I had the fortune of beginning my life all over again and calling this fantastic city Adelaide - Australia home.
 |
| New York - 2000 |
 |
| Oman - 2010 |
 |
| Nepal - 2012 |
 |
| India - 2016 |
Home to me is a combined manifestation of familiar faces, fragrances, touches and tastes. And that is why I think, I've been able to move seamlessly between distances as, I can always pick these elements with me and and station them in a new land to create my own little space.
Through Katha - The Folklore (Katha), I'll introduce you to this familiarity - the colors, history and the tastes I grew up with and will try to re-create the same energy with a small product basket that you could take a look at, touch and own. Katha will bring to you little bursts of color and aesthetics created in different states in India (for starters) - from the razai (quilt) to the takiya (cushions), from the sari (drape) to the jutis (shoes), from a chilman (curtain) to a chatai (mat); Katha promises to offer you a virtual joyride of one mythical land.
No comments:
Post a Comment